California Wheel Burners Events
Piru Holdings LLC Firearm Shooting Range Safety Use Rules for All California Wheel Burners Events
FIREARM SHOOTING RANGE SAFETY
USE RULES PIRU HOLDINGS LLC
The following safety rules shall be applicable, and strictly adhered, to by everyone
who enters the Piru Holdings LLC Shooting Club Ranges (the “Range”):
1. The Range shall be used for the sole purpose of a firearms training, organized competition, and practice and for no other purpose without the express written consent of Licensor, which consent may be withheld in the sole discretion of Licensor.
2. All federal, state, and local firearm laws MUST be obeyed.
3. All persons going on the Range must check in at the office. Parents or Guardians (at least 18 years of age) must fill out the release form for any minors under the age of 18 and complete a “Release and Hold Harmless Agreement” form prior to entering the Range.
4. Visitors and guests MAY NOT shoot or handle any firearms at any time and must remain behind the shooting line at all times.
5. Minors between the ages of eight (8) and 18 years old may only handle firearms under the direct supervision of their parent or guardian.
6. Persons under eight (8) years of age are not allowed down range of the shooting platform at any time.
7. Shooters are responsible for their children and guests at all times, while on Range property.
8. Parents or guardians must be within arm’s reach at all times of persons age through 18 years, both on and off the Range.
9. All persons, whether shooting or not during the shooting periods, MUST use EYE and HEARING protection while on the firing lines, to include using optical equipment (scopes and binoculars).
10. Shirts and shoes are required to be worn on the Range at all times. High necklines are recommended to avoid burns from hot ejected brass casings. Open toe shoes are not allowed.
11. NO alcohol or illegal drugs are allowed on the premises of the Range, including but not limited to the parking lot and picnic areas. No one will be allowed to use or otherwise be on the premises of the Range if he/she is under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol. The Range staff members will bar anyone believed to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
12. No smoking on the range in general. Smoking in designated smoking area only.
13. All firearms brought into the Range must be completely UNLOADED!
14. Firearms may be loaded ONLY on the shooting platforms under direct control of the range officer.
15. All firearms and ammunition are subject to inspection by the Range staff members. Confiscated ammo will be secured in the office to be returned to the shooter at the completion of their shooting day. Unclaimed ammo will be disposed of at end of day at range closing.
16. ABSOLUTELY NO high-powered rifle caliber, steel jacket or steel core ammunition (armor piercing, incendiary rounds, tracer rounds) or bi-metal rounds may be used on the Range at any time.
17. Steel and reactionary targets may only be engaged with pistol caliber ammunition, that has a maximum velocity of 1400fps, shotgun lead birdshot #6 or smaller.
18. Only paper Targets may be brought into the range and ONLY if approved bythe Range staff members. Targets are available for sale at the main counter.
19. No firearms are permitted in the Range Office at any time. Exceptions are only made for law enforcement officers who visibly display an ID or badge while on duty.
20. No concealed firearms are permitted unless carried by an on-duty law enforcement officer, displaying their ID’s or badges at all times. Exception is as permitted in rule 21.
21. Shooters may draw and fire the gun from a holster at their own risk. Holsters must be securely fastened to the shooter and must always hold the gun in a safe point of direction. This is defined as not pointed at any body part or up range. No shoulder holsters, ankle holsters or small of the back holsters.
22. Weapons may be discharged at targets from the shooting platform only. While shooting on any of the shooting areas, only one shooter may be on the shooting platform at a time, and no other guns may be loaded or handled.
23. Keep weapons pointed down range toward the backstop at all times.
24. Load and unload weapons in the Shooting platform only toward the backstop at all times.
25. Do not bring any loaded or jammed weapons off the Range for any reason. If there is a problem with a firearm, lay the weapon down in the shooting platform, pointed down range, and prevent anyone from approaching the firearm and send someone else to notify a Line Officer or the Range staff member. NEVER force ammunition into any firearm.
26. Never cross over the backstop.
27. No weapons may be removed from the case until at the shooting platform.
28. NEVER HAND A LOADED FIREARM TO ANYONE! If you transfer a firearm to another individual, it must be unloaded, clips or magazines removed, cylinders opened, and levers or actions open. If you are not actively shooting your firearm(s) or leaving them unattended, leave them in a safe condition.
29. The command “CEASE FIRE” means stop shooting IMMEDIATELY! The command “FREEZE” means immediately Stop shooting and do not move.
30. Follow all directions of the Range Officer Member at all times.
31. Rental weapons must be used with range ammunition only.
32. Any person seen firing at lights, target hangers or other range property or equipment will be in material, uncurable breach of the Agreement and all privileges and use of Range amenities/facilities shall be immediately suspended. The person in breach may be reported to the proper
authorities for appropriate action. Firing at boxes, cups, or objects other than approved targets is prohibited. All shooters will be held accountable for and will pay for any damage he/she (and/or his/her guests) causes, including replacement and installation charges.
33. If you are caught firing or damaging electrical lines or transformers, you will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
34. Shooting of a 50 cal BMG or equivalent calibers (ie – 510 DTC, 416 Barrett) is NOT permitted on the range!
35. NEVER step away from the shooting platform while holding a loaded firearm.
36. If you must move about the Range with your firearm, you must carry it unloaded, with the action or lever open, and the muzzle up unless holstered or cased.
37. BRASS COLLECTION POLICY – Police your own brass. CLEAN after usage. You may ONLY collect spent brass that is your own. You may not take brass from any buckets that maybe secured to any poles.
38. Clean up after yourself. Pick up all brass after all shooting is complete and all guns are cleared.
39. Shotgun hulls and trash are to be deposited in the large trash barrels located on each shooting berm. Please make sure the trash barrel lids are securely fastened .
40. Cleaning of firearms is allowed ONLY at the posted safe You must clean the area of all cleaning patches and trash from the safe areas.
41. NEVER THROW LIVE ROUNDS DOWN RANGE!! If you must dispose of any live rounds, bring them to the counter. You may also give them to any Range staff member for disposal.
42. You agree to pay to Piru Holdings LLC upon demand a $500.00 cleaning fee if you do not clean-up the portion of the Range covered by Agreement after each use.
43. You are solely responsible for yourself and your party, please handle firearms with care, in any case of emergency call 911 and report to the range office immediately.
43. Piru Holdings LLC, Even Management Corporation and their staff are not responsible for any of your property that is damaged or lost while at the premises of the Range. Any property left anywhere on the premises of the Range becomes the property of Piru Holdings LLC.
44. No animals are allowed on any of the ranges, with the exceptions of service dogs.
45. Fish and Game or any other appropriate law enforcement agencies will be called if any animal is shot on our property. All animals are protected by law. If you encounter a ANY snake, do not approach it , attempt to kill or capture it. Immediately send someone to notify a LineOfficer or the Range staff member.
46. Pregnant and/or nursing women should first consult with their doctor before coming to the Range. Piru Holdings LLC and its staff assume noliability for any harm, or potential harm, caused to the pregnant and/or nursing women or their babies.
47. Photographing shooters who are not part of your party IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED without their consent.
48. All accidents and injuries shall be immediately reported to the Range Master/Officer.
49. You are solely responsible for yourself and your party, please handle firearms with great care and awareness.
50.In case of any emergency, immediately call 911 and immediately report the emergency to the range office.
IF IN DOUBT REGARDING ANY OF OUR RULES, PLEASE ASK ANY OF THE LINE OFFICERSOR RANGE MASTER ON DUTY IN THE RANGE OFFICE.
California Wheel Burners Range rules:
IF IN DOUBT REGARDING ANY OF OUR RULES, PLEASE ASK ANY OF THE LINE OFFICERS OR RANGE MASTER ON DUTY IN THE RANGE OFFICE.
I have read and fully understand all of the above Firearm Shooting Range Use Safety Rules, and I agree to strictly abide by each Firearm Shooting Range Use Safety Rule, and the commands and instructions of the Range Masters/Officers, today and on all future dates.
Release and Hold Harmless Agreement PIRU HOLDINGS LLC
All persons going on the Shooting Range shall be bound by this Release and Hold Harmless Agreement
Leave this empty:
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: California Wheel Burners Events
Agree & Sign