Helicopter VIP Experience
During this course, each shooter will start by learning to effectively and consistently acquire targets from 100-400 yards using different shooting positions and elevated platforms. From there you will be introduced to aerial based target interdiction from a helo. Shooters will communicate with pilots, engage targets from the air at different distances and heights. In addition, shooters will experience different shooting scenarios from a moving vehicle.
• Review of weapon handling and safety
• Rifle sight in
• Shooting from a seated position
• Shooting platforms
• Target engagements at distances out to 400 yards
• Elevated target engagements at different distances
• Target engagement from a moving vehicle.
Required gear– you can bring your own, but ALL GEAR will be provided by us!
• Rifle- we recommend a smaller caliber and chassis such as a 5.56 mm that will allow shooters to engage more accurately. Semi-automatic will also allow shooters to acquire and neutralize targets faster over a bolt action rifle.
• Brass bag- This item is a must to have, we recommend shooting and testing your brass bag with your rifle prior to the course
• Optic- We recommend Red dot sight or a 3×9 scope
• Rifle sling (Two or single point.)
• 7-10 magazines
• 200 rounds of rifle ammunition
• Magazines holsters with a vest or on a belt.
• Ear and eye protection
• Appropriate clothing attire
• Gun lube and cleaning kit
• Water and snacks if desired
Recommended gear to get the full experience:
• Knee pads
• Body armor.
• Belt and Handgun
Length: 2-4 hours.
Prerequisites: Basic weapon handling is recommended but not a must.
Price per person: $2500 requires a minimum of 2 participants.
Price per person for a group of 3: $2000.
Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your booking hour for on-site registration and firearm setup.