This course begins where our Handgun Concepts leaves off. As each shooter continues to work on the basics, you will learn efficiency, speed, target acquisition, sight vs target focus and threat recognition by working the same drills and scenarios U.S. Navy SEALS use.
UDT instructors will be there by your side to pinpoint the areas each shooter needs to fine tune their mechanics and movement. By doing this your speed and efficiency is forced to increase. You will see a significant difference in your performance in just a few short hours. This course is the course each shooter needs, to take their skills to a Special Forces level.
• Re enforcing the basics
• Fine tuning your mechanical movement
• Understanding the difference in single tasking and multi-tasking movement.
• Target acquisition
• Sight vs Target focus
• Threat Recognition
• And more
• Holster (No cloth or cross draw holsters)
• Magazine pouch (Recommend no cloth holsters. If you need guidance feel free to contact us)
• 700 rounds of rifle ammunition
• Ear and eye protection
• Appropriate clothing attire
• Gun lube and cleaning kit
Length: 1 Day
Prerequisites: It is recommended that each shooter have knowledge in the handgun fundamentals and be able to effectively engage targets up to 25 yards.