Competitive Pistol Course with World Champion Max Michel
Competitive Pistol is essential to any competitive shooter looking to break through to that next level. In fact, these same techniques apply to anyone who is looking to protect their family and even MIL/LE personnel as well. This fast paced course will take each shooter through the most important fundamentals of speed shooting, recoil management, target transitions, drawing from a holster, speed reloads, basic movement techniques, some positional work, single hand shooting and many more vital skills necessary to win!
Please bring the following to the course:
1. Firearm, Belt, Holster, minimum 3 mag pouches, minimum 4 mags
2. 1,000 rounds minimum of ammo
3. Proper clothing for the weather
4. Snacks and plenty of water
5. Eye and ear protection
Basic shooting knowledge and range experience. Shooting experience of at least one year. Understanding of gun safety and range rules. You must supply your own handgun.
Available spots: 12
About the instructor:
- Guinness World Record Holder
- IPSC World Champion XVII
- 7 IPSC World Championship Team USA Gold Medals
- 7 World Speed Shooting Championship Overall Titles
- 17 US National Championship Overall Titles
- Only shooter in USPSA history to win all Area Matches in the same season.
- Currently holds 17 World Speed Shooting Records
- More than 200 National and International Major Championship victories
- 10 year US Army Veteran
- Military Marksmanship Unit Soldier of the year