Advanced Movement Techniques with World Champion Max Michel
Regardless, if you are a competitive shooter trying to shave seconds off the clock or LE/MIL looking for an edge, this course will fit your needs. Students can expect to learn various movement techniques while engaging targets, getting to the next firing positions or simply just the mechanics of moving your body to locate your next target more efficiently. Typically, movement is just another topic that is built into our training programs and students are always asking for more. Therefore, we are bringing our students this unique course that only focuses on the art of movement while remaining accurate.
Please bring the following to the course:
1. Firearm, Belt, Holster, minimum 3 mag pouches, minimum 4 mags
2. 1,000 rounds minimum of ammo
3. Proper clothing for the weather
4. Snacks and plenty of water
5. Eye and ear protection
Basic shooting knowledge and range experience. Shooting experience of at least one year. Understanding of gun safety and range rules. You must supply your own handgun.
Available spots: 12
About the instructor:
- Guinness World Record Holder
- IPSC World Champion XVII
- 7 IPSC World Championship Team USA Gold Medals
- 7 World Speed Shooting Championship Overall Titles
- 17 US National Championship Overall Titles
- Only shooter in USPSA history to win all Area Matches in the same season.
- Currently holds 17 World Speed Shooting Records
- More than 200 National and International Major Championship victories
- 10 year US Army Veteran
- Military Marksmanship Unit Soldier of the year