Shooting for Glory: A 2-day competition class tailored to USPSA, IDPA, IPSC shooters as well as members of law enforcement taught by IPSC World Champion Elias Frangoulis.
2-Day Competitive Shooting Class Taught By IPSC World Champion Elias Frangoulis – March 10th & 11th
Shooting for Glory: A 2-day competition class tailored to USPSA, IDPA, IPSC shooters as well as members of law enforcement.
Date: – March 10th & 11th
Hours: 9 am – 3 pm (PST)
Instructor: World Champion IPSC Shooter Elias Frangoulis
Course location: California Tactical Academy, Piru, CA – Range 2A
*See Course Details Below
Class Size: 12 students
- How to aim
- Proper gear set up
- Efficient movement
- Exiting and entering positions
- Shooting on the move
Match Preparation – How to Shoot for Glory
- Mental and physical preparation
- Gear management
- How to shoot consistently and achieve your best match performance
- Learning to always shoot at 100% of your capability.
- Basic shooting knowledge and range experience.
- Shooting experience of at least one year.
- Understanding of gun safety and range rules.
- You must supply your own handgun.
- Ammo requirements are approximately 500 rounds per day, for a total of 1,000 rounds. (If you do not have ammo, competition grade ammunition is available for sale at the range Pro Shop)
- Your firearm
- At least 1,000 rounds of ammo
- Weather-appropriate attire
- Snacks & plenty of water
- Eye and ear protection
- Belt, weapon, magazine holster
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.